Monday, May 17, 2010

[proc381]














+----------------------------------------------------------+
proc-records.net
+artist_-_Flat_Affect
+album_-_Fugue
+cat#_-_[proc381]
+year_-_2010
+bitrate_-_320kbps,MP3
+----------------------------------------------------------+


so I'm sitting here at my computer, enjoying a
nice cold beer, and I start to think to myself
"flat affect sent me an album a few days ago...
and I havent had a release from that cat in a while..."
I took a swig and got to work!! :D
basically, if you don't know who flat affect is,
he just happens to be the missing piece
to the ambient/noise-scene puzzle.
allow me to explain emphasis.

Shaun Phelps is one of the truest, down to earth
music-making gents this scene has encountered
in a long, long time (with the exception of a few
artists, of course)
a unique style which he conveys with superb execution,
shaun seems to follow a consistant patteren
of natural inconsistency.
never repeating the same method twice allows him to
expand his creative horizons on an un-even playing field.
yep, he's THAT good!
This album is everything a good
noise release should be.
close to a half-hour in length, never too a
braisive or overbearing,
superb sound placement and an
even more impressive
amount of modulation are just a few of the things
which we humble listeners
take for granted.

please don't hate me, but I don't have much else
to say about the artist or this album.
both are great and I'm beyond pleased to
have both around at proc!

download.
enjoy,
repeat.

Flat_Affect_-_Fugue

p.s.
since this is the first release from him ANYWHERE in about
a year, after you've listened to this
album the first few thousand times, drop
him a line through myspace and welcome
him back into the world of premium-electronic-music!
myspace.com/flataffectnoise

No comments:

About Me

My photo
proc-records netlabel "NOISE WILL BE NOISE"