Saturday, March 6, 2010

minor update

+-------------------------------+
Readme
+-------------------------------+
due to time restrictions
and life, proc-rec and 4m@
will both be put on hold for
about two weeks.
Middle of March-Early April.

during this time we will not
be accepting demo submissions.
HOWEVER, immediately after
this brief pause, I hope to
have the oppurtunity to
apply the same amount of
focus into both labels as I originally
was! (:

during this time i will be
(hopefully!!) clearing my thoughts,
and focusing on my current direction
in life, as well as possibly working
on new music and thinking of
ways to improve staying in contact.

please, use this time to work
on new music or re-work
possible submissions.

stay strong,
and remember.....
NOISE WILL BE NOISE!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
proc-records netlabel "NOISE WILL BE NOISE"