Friday, August 15, 2008

[proc153]













+----------------------------------------------------------+
proc-records.net
+artist_-_Yoko_Absorbing
+album_-_Number_2
+cat#_-_[proc153]
+year_-_2008
+bitrate_-_160kbps,MP3
+----------------------------------------------------------+

Okay people, mark this on your calenders...
August 15, 2008 .
because this is the day that one of proc-records's
most notoriously strong musicians has
laid to waste everything you may have thought
you knew about harsh-noise and non-rhythmic art music.

This album is the second of a two-part series with us
from Yoko Absorbing and is (in my opinon) his best release
with us so far...
Even though i hate reffering to it as "noise",
there just doesnt seem to be any other appropriate
way of labeling it.
Either way, my interest in noise music is very strong
and I love to listen to it and compose it as often as I can.

Fortunately, this time around, I've had the oppurtunity
to sit comfortably in my chair with a fresh cup of coffee and
listen to this awesome little digital gem!
Yoko has certainly outdone himself with production and
equalizing these tracks.
They flow from track to track beautifully and are so diverse
from each other that this album sounds
like a bunch of little ep's put together.
more bang for your buck!!!

I give alot of credit and props to Yoko Absorbing not only for
this release but for everything from Yoko that I've laid my ears on.
Please, I shall speak to you as though you were
truly dedicated listeners of music...
give this album your full attention!
It would be an absolute shame not to...


Yoko_Absorbing_-_Number_2


No comments:

About Me

My photo
proc-records netlabel "NOISE WILL BE NOISE"