Wednesday, August 13, 2008

[proc151]













+----------------------------------------------------------+
proc-records.net
+artist_-_c4_&_ASSHOLEMOUTHEAD
+album_-_PUBLIC_MAKER
+cat#_-_[proc151]
+year_-_2008
+bitrate_-_64kbps,MP3
+----------------------------------------------------------+

I have once again had the kick-ass oppurtunity
to work with labelhead David Lucien Matheke (of Love Torture Records)
on yet another split-release exclusively for proc-rec :)

Although I am admittedly a little bit of a newcomer
to Dave's work (probably maybe 4 months or so)
I have been quite fond of this gentlemans capability
as an artist and admire his dedication to the netlabel scene.

This time around Dave uses his most recent alias,
"ASSHOLEMOUTHEAD", to completely
devistate all audio in the perimeter with his
exceptionally brutal piece called "garbage hunter".
A very kick ass piece by one of the nicest gentleman
I've met on the scene.
(big ups to my fellow Vegans!!!)


My track, titled "Download, Delete (then repeat)"
is a nice little funky breakdown I composed using
some rough distortion, a few drum kits and a heavy acid bass
soft-synth.

So look, stop what you're doin cause we're about
to ruin the image and the scene that you're used to!!
I promised you more quality jams from the ULTIMATE NOISE KING HIMSELF, ASSHOLEMOUTHEAD
and this is exactly what you're about to get!!
(not to mention a piece from c4,
THE ORIGNAL COFFEE RAVE CHAMPION AND THE SUPREME MASTA OF DISASTA)

here it is folks!

enjoy :)



c4_&_ASSHOLEMOUTHEAD_-_PUBLIC_MAKER

No comments:

About Me

My photo
proc-records netlabel "NOISE WILL BE NOISE"