Saturday, August 9, 2008

[proc148]










+----------------------------------------------------------+
proc-records.net
+artist_-_HAT
+album_-_Untitled
+cat#_-_[proc148]
+year_-_2008
+bitrate_-_192kbps,MP3
+----------------------------------------------------------+

proc-records has had a very strong Russian influence
lately, and with a handfull of artists from that country,
I think it's pretty safe to say that Russia is one of the most
dominant countries in the underground music scene today.

[proc148] is a release that is unlike anything
we have every had at proc-rec before.
Branching out from electronica and noise, this latest
release is proc's VERY FIRST rock/metal ep!!

While my understanding of the Russian language is
almost none, music is the UNIVERSAL language, and therefore
makes this little release very enjoyable nonetheless.

My first real exposure to HAT was the track blige, which was
sent over to me by another russian artist (and fellow proc-rec artist), Derex.
Admittedly, I wasn't really sure what to expect from the track
at first, seing as how my interest in this type of music
was very limited, but upon hearing the tune
for myself in the right atmosphere, I found that I really
enjoyed the music and definitely wanted to hear more.
He later sent over this little ep and I knew I would be a fool
if I didnt release it.

To all of the fans of rock music out there, please accept my
sincere apology for not fully recognizing your music
as a true art form.
This release from HAT has completely changed my views
on this type of music
(at least when it's from dedicated artists like this)
and having it included into the proc-rec catalog is
a very comforting feeling, indeed.

Without further delay, I present to you an album
that will get you rocking the night away, regardless of what
language you speak!!!

Thanks again, HAT!!


HAT_-_Untitled


extra thanks to Derex for putting me in contact with HAT.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
proc-records netlabel "NOISE WILL BE NOISE"