Wednesday, November 23, 2011

y0y0y0!!
first of all, happy thanksgiving to
everyone in the USA :D


secondly, proc IS still active!!!!
i'm sorry I haven't released
anything in a while, im slowly
dealing with some changes in
how I manage my time between
work, life, music, etc.

so please, don't give up on proc!!!
it's still alive, breathing
and above all, ACTIVE!!!

im not taking anything new
at this moment until i release
the commitments I've already
taken on, but rest assured
that after this, I plan on
being quite prolific once again!!

in the meantime, take advantage
of labels like Sirona and Top of
the Flops, as both of them
cater precisely to the audience
that I wish to have music heard by!!!


NOISE WILL BE NOISE

No comments:

About Me

My photo
proc-records netlabel "NOISE WILL BE NOISE"