Tuesday, June 21, 2011

[proc443]

+----------------------------------------------------------+
proc-records.net
+artist_-_Lee_Rosevere
+album_-_Symphony_For_Monotron_3rd_Movement
+cat#_-_[proc443]
+year_-_2011
+bitrate_-_20kbps,mp3
+----------------------------------------------------------+

Lee Rosevere was
one of the first
people whom
I encountered
in the
underground netlabel
scene who really
treated me
like family.
operating his
own netlabel,
Happy Puppy Records,
the emphasis
and value which
he placed on
operating a label
which released
music completely
and exclusively
for free was a
quality that soon
became the driving
force behind my
entire musical career.
roughly five
years later,
we still manage
to keep in -somewhat-
regular contact and
maintain a level
of comradery which
I have valued
in the
highest regard.
The problem, however,
has been
getting him
to release
music on my
label as much
as I would
like him to! :P
Since his
first release
with proc back
on proc007,
I have anticipated
the next upcoming
awesome, (albeit rare)
album from this
ambient, progressive
thinking, musical
mastermind.
Now, I don't
want you
to think for
a second
that there
has been a
drought of
other GREAT
electronic music
here in
the underground.
just search
proc-rec's
catalog, or
any of our
friendly label links to
get a fresh
taste of
all the
latest musical
happenings, all
the way
up and down
the bitrate scale...
but having music
from Lee
is honestly
a HUGE
deal for me.
particularly
this release.
allow me to
explain why...

I am a strong
supporter and
follower
of the
lobit musical
movement, and this
album is
one of only
a handful of
releases from
him which
is encoded
at what
some would
consider a
brutally low
bitrate.
Following no
particular
structure or
rhythm, this
longform piece
is 9+ minutes
of premium
droning, luscious
ambience.

the second
of a planned
three-part series,
(the first of which
has already been
released on the
fabulous 8Ravens
netlabel. the
final planned for
possible release
on 20kbps), this
mini-album
is an exquisite
representation of
Mr. Rosevere conducting
his robotic-infused
symphonic opus
and, as always, giving
back to the community
which he loves so much.

excuses un-acceptable.
download and play this
album post-haste.


Lee_Rosevere_-_Symphony_For_Monotron_3rd_Movement

No comments:

About Me

My photo
proc-records netlabel "NOISE WILL BE NOISE"