Tuesday, February 16, 2010

[proc368]









+----------------------------------------------------------+
proc-records.net
+artist_-_Toxi_Chicken
+album_-_toxic_chicken_live_in_club808_bangkok
+cat#_-_[proc368]
+year_-_2010
+bitrate_-_various,MP3
+----------------------------------------------------------+

Being that I happen to be a busy individual myself, I dont
always have time to keep in touch with
specific members of the extensive proc-rec family
nearly as much as I would like to.
Which is why when I get an email from artists
who I don't hear from as much as I would like to, it
pleases me to no end!

Toxic Chicken recently contacted me through email
explaing his current life-building adventure
in which he is living in the vicinity of Bangkok.
Broke, living in various homes, and attending (what seems like)
every party crazy party in the world, Tox Chicken's
story of an artist trying to simply "get by" in this crazy world
is something of a fantasy story to those of us stuck
working a 9-5 monday-friday job.


Fortunately, for those of us who are unable to attend
some of these breathtaking places or
fantastic musical events, TC has recorded a brief
portion of one of his gigs, encoded it into that
ever-so-lovely low bitrate quality and gave it to
proc so that we might share it with a broader and more
advanced audience!!
Whats more, this set also included a second piece of music
to enjoy, composed by this modern-day sound Einstein!!
All in all, this is fun little ep, filled to the brim
with great sounds, hillarious photos, kind words
and absolutely ZERO FILLER!!!!
proc-rec seal of approval all the way :)


I, Adam Crammond, raise my glass to this
gentleman, living the dream that so many of us, including
myself, have the luxery of living in ever-so brief circumstances,
(or so it would seem).


toxic_chicken_-_toxic_chicken_live_in_club808_bangkok

No comments:

About Me

My photo
proc-records netlabel "NOISE WILL BE NOISE"